Dale Glading - New Jersey
Dale Glading of New Jersey (01) - Platform
21. Under what circumstances, if any, do you believe abortion should
Dale Glading: "Although I am strongly pro-life and believe that life begins at conception, I favor allowances in the case of rape, incest or the mother's life (not health) being in danger."
22. What is your position on same sex marriage?
Dale Glading: "I support a constitutional amendment defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman."
23. What is your position on prayers and Bible studies in schools, and why?
Dale Glading: "Voluntary school prayer and Bible studies should be allowed. The First Amendment guarantees freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion."
24. If (re-)elected, what will you seek to do about (Internet) pornography and the violence in the media, and how?
Dale Glading: "The First Amendment does not guarantee the right to violate public decency laws. In particular, internet sites featuring child pornography should be shut down immediately and their hosts prosecuted."
25. If (re-)elected, what will you seek to do about our health care system, and how?
Dale Glading: "Ideally, all Americans should enjoy adequate and comprehensive health insurance. However, it is not a constitutionally guaranteed right. Therefore, I advocate a lower corporate tax rate for companies that provide comprehensive health insurance for their employees. My plan allows the private sector to do what it does best and prevents the federal government from mandating and administering such coverage, which would only add to our burgeoning bureaucracy."
26. If (re-)elected, what will you seek to do about poverty and corporate greed & how?
Dale Glading: "I would push for reduced government waste and pork barrel spending, thereby enabling us to further reduce the tax burden for individual citizens. By allowing taxpayers to keep more of their own money and offering greater deductions for charitable giving, poverty would be reduced at a much faster rate than via poorly administered government programs. As for corporate greed, I believe in the free market system and capitalism in general. However, I think we need to address both windfall profits and excessive compensation packages."
27. If (re-)elected, what will you seek to achieve in Iraq and Afghanistan, and how?
Dale Glading: "Stabilization of both countries, the removal of terrorist threats and the fostering of pro-American governments. Finally, and most importantly, bringing our troops home as soon as feasible."
28. If (re-)elected, what will you seek to achieve in Iran and North Korea, and how?
Dale Glading: "The discontinuation of their nuclear weapon programs through international diplomacy and increased economic sanctions."
29. What other issue is a key priority for your constituents and how will you resolve it?
Dale Glading: "I am running on a platform of real reform, lower taxes and family values."
30. What qualifies you as the best person to represent your constituents?
Dale Glading: "As a lifelong resident of South Jersey who is raising three children (two in college and one in Christian high school), I know my constituents, share their interests and face the same challenges. I also have a 22-year record of community service."
Before God, I affirm my answers above to be true and without embellishment or exaggeration.
Dale M. Glading
Candidate for Congress, NJ-1
For more information on Dale Glading, please visit www.Glading2010.com.
Christian testimonies from other Congressional Candidates and Presidential Candidates are also available.
US Virgin Islands
Statement of Faith
© 2010 GODVOTER.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.